If the breeze from those open windows just isn't cutting it, come by our store in DeLand, FL 32720 to get an expert opinion on what parts may be necessary to repair your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and expert counter service. Contact us at 386-734-7434, we're here to help.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
We stock the parts you need including:
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle's fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Deland Auto Parts for all your vehicle's belt replacement needs.
You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To purchase quality replacement belts replaced - and get your car driving right - visit Deland Auto Parts today. The counter experts at Deland Auto Parts will assist you with locating the correct belt for your vehicle.
Hoses transfer coolant and antifreeze throughout the engine's cooling system (including the radiator). Sooner or later, your vehicle's hoses will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on Deland Auto Parts for all your vehicle's part needs.
You not only have to get the hoses replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To locate the correct replacement hoses for your vehicle - and get your car driving right - visit Deland Auto Parts today. The counter experts at Deland Auto Parts will assist you with locating the correct replacement hoses for your vehicle.
Radiators are heat exchangers for cooling your car's internal combustion engine. A radiator cools the engine by circulating an engine coolant through the engine block - it then loses the heat to the atmosphere through radiation. A radiator has a set of tubes through which the engine coolant flows. Fins surround these tubes. When the radiator fails, the excess heat produced by the engine could damage the engine components. To prevent this from happening, have your radiator serviced regularly. Visit Deland Auto Parts for your quality replacement radiator today.
Discover More About AC and Cooling Repair Services At Deland Auto Parts in DeLand
Simply the best for service, parts and machine shop!